Friday, April 8, 2011

Hero Of War by Rise Against Guitar Tabs


Hey Guys ... I'm Back with 1 f my favourites ..... Hero of war By rise Against  ... These are only the chords ...... You have to start playing the chord when about half or more of the line has been sung :D Enjoy

Verse 1:
        E                     G#m
He said "Son, have you seen the world?
        A                                          E
Well, what would you say if I said that you could?
        A                                          E 

Just carry this gun and you'll even get paid."
                     B Fill

I said "That sounds pretty good."


Verse 2:
           E                                  G#m
Black leather boots, Spit-shined so bright

           A                                  E
They cut off my hair but it looked alright
           A                                  E

We marched and we sang, We all became friends
                  B (x2)
As we learned how to fight

Chorus:
             C#m                 A
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

             E                                    B
And when I come home, They'll be damn proud of me
            C#m                     A 
I'll carry this flag, To the grave if I must
            E                                     B
Because it's a flag that I love, And a flag that I trust



Verse 3 / Verse 4 : Same as Verse 1 / 2
Chorus : Same as Previous Chorus
Verse 5 / Verse 6 : Same As Verse 1 / 2
Chorus : Same as Previous Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment