Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Somebody's Me By Enrique Guitar Tab

Hey This is a song by Enrique from his album Insomniac ...... i dont generally listen to him but dis 1 was good :D ........ For this song You hav to keep the Capo on the 1st fret. 
Intro______________________________________________
G, C (x2)
Verse 1____________________________________________
G         C                    G
You, Do you remember me
C                               G
Like i remember you
C                                Am                                 C
Do you spend your life going back in your mind to that time
G              C                   G
Cause I, I walk the streets alone
C                               G
I hate being on my one 
  C
And everyone can see that
Am                                  C
I really fell And I'm going through hell
Am                               C
Thinking about you with somebody else
Chorus____________________________________________
G                                     D
Somebody wants you Somebody needs you
Am                                   C
Somebody dreams about you every single night
G                                     D
Somebody can't breath without you its lonely
Am                                   C
And somebody hopes that someday you would see
                                   G C 
That somebody's me (x2)
Verse 2 ___________________________________________
Same as previous one (chords)
Chorus____________________________________________
Same as previous one
Bridge_____________________________________________
Dsus2 
You'll always be in my life
C
Even if I'm not in your life
G                                   D
Cause you're in my memory
Verse 3____________________________________________
Same as before
Chorus ____________________________________________

2 comments: