Sunday, November 28, 2010

Leave Out All The Rest By Linkin Park Guitar Tab

Leave Out All The Rest,
Minutes To Midnight, Linkin Park


Chords
F Major 7, A minor, G Major, C Major   ...... Easy Chords
F major 7 is played as i hav pasted it ..... Simple                                                                                                                                                
Intro 
e)-------------------|-12--12--12--12----|-12--12--12--12----|-------------------|
B)-13--13--13--13----|-------------------|---13--13--13--13--|-15--15--15--15----|
G)---14--14--14--14--|---14--14--14--14--|-------------------|---14--14--14--14--|
Verse1 _________________________________________________________________________
Am                                   C
I dreamed I was missing, You were so scared 
Fmaj7                              G
But No one would listen, Coz no one else cared
Am                                   C
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear
Fmaj7                              G
What am i leaving, When I'm done here
Am                         C                             G
So If you're asking me i want you to know ........

Chorus__________________________________________________________________________
Am                                    C
When My time comes, Forget the wrong that I've done
Fmaj7                               G
Help me leave behind some, reasons to be missed 
Am                                    C
And don't resent me, N when you're feeling empty 
Fmaj7
Keep me in your memory .... 
G                                       Fmaj7
Leave Out All The Rest, Leave Out All The Rest

Verse 2 __________________________________________________________________________
Am             C                    Fmaj7
...... Don't be afraid, of taking my beatings
G
Of shit behind me 
Am                                   C
I'm Strong on the surface, Not all the way through
Fmaj7                               G
I've Never been perfect, but neither have you
Am                             C                           G
So if you're asking me I want you to know ..... 


Chorus___________________________________________________________________________
Verse 3 __________________________________________________________________________
Forgetting, 
G                            Fmaj7
All The Hurt Inside, You've learned to hide so well

Pretending, 
G                            Fmaj7
Someone else can come and save me from myself
G
I can't be who you're ...


Chorus___________________________________________________________________________
Verse 3 / Outro ____________________________________________________________________

Forgetting, 

All The Hurt Inside, You've learned to hide so well

Pretending, 

Someone else can come and save me from myself

I can't be who you're ..

In the End Faint Or No Chords Are To be played

No comments:

Post a Comment