Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Don't Think that I love You By Hoobastank Lead


Ok …. Guys This Is another One …. Another Easy Riff …. I don’t Think That I Love You by Hoobastank ….. this song was in the album of one the Transformer Movies …. Many People haven’t heard it …. So Here are the tabs … video coming soon … cover+tutorial …. Have a look
e|-----------------------------|--------------------------------------------10-|
B|----------8-7-------7-7-8-8--|-----------------------------------------------|
G|--------------9--------------|--7-7-7-----11-11-12-11-9-----11-11-12-12------|
D|------9-9-------7-7----------|--------9-9------------------------------------|
A|--7-7------------------------|--------------------------9-9------------------|
E|-----------------------------|-----------------------------------------------|



I Don't Think I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment